If you're looking to save time when creating events, schedule templates are the way to go. They allow you to input basic schedule information, apply to any event, and then you can edit the details within that event.
From a web browser (www.artistgrowth.com):
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Templates" and then the + to add a new template
- Enter the name of the template (ex. Acoustic Performance, Arena Tour, etc.) and at least one schedule item
- Select "Save" and you're done!
To apply your schedule template:
- Create or open your event in the "Events" section
- Click on the "Schedule" section within that event
- Scroll down, and underneath "Full Schedule," click on "Apply Template"
- Choose from your template dropdown box, and select "Apply Template"
Selecting which schedule template to use:
You can edit your line items from your templates once applied to the daysheet. This will not affect your master schedule template.
Note: You can apply multiple templates to the same event. To delete unnecessary schedule items, click on the pencil next to that item, and then "Delete."
Hot Tip: Don't feel like editing times? Leave the "time" and "duration" section blank when creating your schedule templates so your template becomes just a "working mat" of all the things your crew needs to accomplish the day of show. Then when applied to your individual events, you can add in specific times instead of editing over templated times.