If you're looking to save time when creating events, schedule templates are the way to go. They allow you to input basic schedule information, apply to any event, and then you can edit the details within that event.
From a web browser (www.artistgrowth.com):
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Templates" and then the + to add a new template
- Enter the name of the template (ex. Acoustic Performance, Arena Tour, etc.) and at least one schedule item
- Select "Save" and you're done!
Creating a new schedule template:
Note: All scheduled items must have a duration, even if it's for 0 minutes. If no duration is included, you will receive an error message upon saving. To fix this, click on the pencil icon next to the item you need to edit, and change the duration from no value to "0."
In the following example, the duration for "Curfew" is set to 0 minutes:
To apply your schedule template:
- Create or open your event in the "Events" section
- Click on the "Schedule" section within that event
- Scroll down, and underneath "Full Schedule," click on "Apply Template"
- Choose from your template dropdown box, and select "Apply Template"
Applying a schedule template within an event:
Selecting which schedule template to use:
Note: If, after applying a template, you need to edit your schedule within an event, you can do so by selecting the pencil icon next to the specific item. This will not affect your original schedule template. Only edits made in the "Settings: Templates" section will change your master templates.
Editing schedule items from a template:
- You can apply multiple templates to the same event. To delete unnecessary schedule items, click on the pencil next to that item, and then "Delete."
- Selecting "Generate PDF" will export just your "Full Schedule" items into a PDF. This is not the same as your Daysheet.
- Your templates may span multiple days. The day of the item will display on your generated PDF.
- Schedule Templates are currently only available to edit and apply in a web browser (unavailable in our apps).