- From a web browser login to www.artistgrowth.com with the [Account Owner email]
- Navigate to the avatar on the top right-hand side of the page and click the drop-down menu, choose Billing & Plan
- Click on the big + sign and add your payment method there, then click Add Card. Doing this auto-generates the account owner's subscription. You can add more than one card here if you'd like to disperse the subscriptions amongst different cards. Each team member has the option to add their own card to pay for their subscription if need be.
- Once you've done that, go back to your Roster and click on any artist tile to access your team members
- Click on Team on the right-hand side of the page next to Settings, Setlists, and Profile. You'll see a list of team members here
- Go to the user profile of the first [Contrib] on the list and click on the little blue pencil "edit" icon
- For Contributors: From there you'll be prompted with a drop-down menu where you have the option to choose a card to charge their subscription on. Choose the card you'd like to use and click Save
- For View Only: You'll be prompted with a drop-down menu where you can edit their role to be View Only, as to not get charged for their subscription. Choose the new role you'd like them to be and click Save
- Then to confirm your changes, navigate back to your Billing & Plan page. There you'll see your name and the names of the team members under the card(s) on file that the subscriptions are being billed to
If you have any questions along the way, feel free to connect with a member of our Customer Success Team at email@example.com or use the chatbot in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.