RELEASED FEBRUARY 4, 2020
Enhanced Favorite filtering.
Enhanced calendar filtering; optimized artist month view PDF export.
Updated Add Event text.
Enhanced Contacts data.
Enhanced Notes fields; updated location placeholder text.
Optimized file viewing.
Improvements and Fixes.
This release includes a bug fix for the User Profile area.
You will be able to view your last set calendar filters and sidebar position when navigating between your calendars and other areas in AG
Your roster activity feed and drop-down activity header will now only display activity for your Favorite artists
- You still be able to view activity for your Other artists in the artist Dashboard
We have optimized your artist calendar month PDF export!
- You will be able to choose to export one month or a month range
- Your export is now formatted to show the month display in your browser instead of the 6-month calendar view
- Each month in a selected range will export on a separate page
You can now enter Departure and Arrival Notes in your travel items instead of one field for both
We have updated the list of contact Role titles to choose from when managing your event’s contacts
You will no longer see the ‘Success’ confirmation modal when adding schedule, travel and accommodations, for more efficient workflow
Opening a file within AG will open the document in a new browser window
We have also made some minor UI updates
- The placeholder text for travel arrival and departure locations now displays as “Departure Location” and “Arrival Location”
- We have updated the Add Event modal ‘Save’ button to display as “Save Event”
- The ‘Watch Tutorial’ link is no longer showing in the app header for trial accounts
We have resolved an issue where some user’s primary email addresses were not showing in their User Profile