RELEASED JUNE 11, 2019
Enhanced event details and optimized loading in calendar.
Ability to recall contacts and enhanced Promotion events tabs.
Enhanced Day view and enhanced ‘Subscribe’ modal.
Improvements and Fixes.
This release includes bug fixes for adding and viewing events, and PDFs in the artist calendar. New Daysheet formatting, ‘Subscribe’ modal regenerate link, and updates to timezones and Engagement Notes.
We now have contacts recall!
- Users can store and update contact information across an artist’s events
- Anywhere adding a contact record is available, you can later recall that contact information.
- Updates made to a contact record are updated across all the artist’s events
We have added event details to your roster calendar!
- Selecting any date in your Month or Week view displays all events for that date in the sidebar
- You can drill into additional event details by selecting the specific event in the sidebar
Event contacts are now visible in the artist calendar Day view details
We have optimized the roster calendar results for large rosters
We have also optimized the look of the iCal ‘Subscribe’ modal
Your Contacts tab is shown first when viewing your promotion event details
Enterprise clients will now see 'Tickets' instead of 'Guests' in their navigation menu
The 6-month and Year artist calendar views are now generating PDFs correctly
We have cleaned up some incorrect text displayed on your Tasks page
We have resolved a formatting issue with the printed Daysheet and schedule line item notes
We have resolved an issue where the ‘Regenerate Link’ option was not working in the iCal subscription modal
Events can now be added on your 6- and 12-month calendars when tentative or spanned events are also visible for that day
An issue was resolved with saving artist timezones
We resolved an issue where some All Day events were not showing on the artist calendar Day view
Event Engagement Notes will now display in your event details when added or updated